Orion 2 BMS – Battery Management System
£919.00 – £1,598.00
Orion 2 BMS 36 Cell – Battery Management System
Orion BMS Protects and Monitors Li-Ion Battery Cells for EV and Hybrid Applications Including:
- Thermal Management
- Voltage and Current Monitoring and Protection
- Smart Cell Balancing State of Charge via Coulomb Counting
- Internal Resistance Data Advance
- Isolation Fault Protection
- SOC Display with Data Logging
- Cell Tap Wiring Validator
- Thermistor Expansion Module
- Orion BMS Connect (OS X and Windows Compatible, smartphones, tablets)
- Current Sensor
- Cell Tap Wiring Harness
- Orion Main I/O Wiring Harness or Zero EV Main I/O Harness with Low Voltage Junction Box
- Current Harness
- User Interface Software (always have the most updated software)
- Roughly 40% lower weight on all models due to the new enclosure design and streamlined (removable) heatsink. Minimum heat dissipation requirements apply.
- Considerable boosts in measurement accuracy and processor speed allow for more advanced calculations and logic.
- Direct hardware support for several popular charging protocols including hardware support for SAE J1772 (directly interfacing with the pilot / proximity lines) and CHAdeMO for DC fast charging.
- Wider input power voltage range (now 12v-24vDC compatible) for better support on heavy vehicles and equipment. The Orion 2 BMS remains fully compatible with 12v applications.
- Ability to directly drive certain contactors on select inputs (bypassing the need for intermediate signal relays in some situations) see supporting documentation for details.
|Dimensions||182 × 171 × 61 mm|
500 Amps, 1000 Amps, 2000 Amps
|Cell Tap Harness||
36, 72, 96
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.